general rental guidelines
At Just Beachy Golf Cart Rentals, we want everyone that rents our carts to have a fun and safe experience. Therefore, we have some overall rental guidelines that govern all of our rental contracts.
- The primary renter must be at least 25 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Anyone driving the golf cart or LSV must be at least 21 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license.
- Drivers agree to be responsible for compliance with all laws and government regulations in the use of the golf cart or LSV.
- The number of passengers may not exceed the manufacturer’s designed and installed seating capacity.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted to be consumed in any of our golf carts or LSV’s. No driver shall operate any cart while under the influence of alcohol or any other intoxicating substance.
- We only rent carts to single family homes/townhomes. We do not rent to hotels or multi-story condo buildings. There are other locations inside Wild Dunes that do not allow cart rentals. Additionally, regular golf carts are not permitted in the Wild Dunes community, they only allow the rental of street-legal LSV’s.
Additionally, all renters must complete and sign our online rental agreement form prior to renting any golf cart or LSV.